Free Downloads
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW Banner

HTTP://WWW.CLICKFORLIKE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Downloads
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW Banner

HTTP://WWW.CLICKFORLIKE.COM
Free Downloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Odgovaram.com kvizovi

Latest topics
» Bankarski kredit
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:21 by Admin

» Analiza resursa preduzeca
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:19 by Admin

» Analiza problema zaposlenosti
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:17 by Admin

» Analiza Osnovnih Sredstava
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:16 by Admin

» Analiza Neiskoriscenih Resursa
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:14 by Admin

» Analiza finanskijskog rezultata
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:12 by Admin

» Akcijonarsko drustvo
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:09 by Admin

» Akcije i obveznice
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:08 by Admin

» Adekvatnost ustavne strukture bosne i hercegovine u procesu ujednacavanja domaceg prava o zastiti okolista sa komunitarnim pravom
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:06 by Admin

PantaDownload on Facebook
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
cena po dogovoru

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW

Go down

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW Empty Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW

Post by Admin 2013-01-20, 09:57

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW Zeijl

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC-SKIDROW
Scene group SKIDROW just released the latest DLC “Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt” of Borderlands 2 for PC.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.2.1:
Fixed an issue causing bank slots to be capped at 14 instead of 16.
Fixed a crash when loading a character that had the "Mighty Morphin" mission active in the
"Collect 4 samples" state.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.2.2:
Fixed an issue involving progress on some area-specific challenges being incorrectly associated with the wrong
challenge. As a result, progress on some area-specific challenges made following the 1.2.0 update may be shifted to another challenge.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.0:
Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons
that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.1:
Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.3.1 Hotfix:
Fixed update 1.3.1 and LAN

Install Notes:
1. Install our Borderlands.2-SKIDROW release
2. Install our Borderlands.2.v1.3.2.Update-SKIDROW
3. Unpack this release
4. Run Borderlands.2.Sir.Hammerlocks.Big.Game.Hunt.DLC.exe
5. Install
6. Copy the cracked content from the update and into the main install
folder and overwrite
7. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program