Free Downloads
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED Banner

HTTP://WWW.CLICKFORLIKE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Downloads
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED Banner

HTTP://WWW.CLICKFORLIKE.COM
Free Downloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Odgovaram.com kvizovi

Latest topics
» Bankarski kredit
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:21 by Admin

» Analiza resursa preduzeca
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:19 by Admin

» Analiza problema zaposlenosti
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:17 by Admin

» Analiza Osnovnih Sredstava
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:16 by Admin

» Analiza Neiskoriscenih Resursa
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:14 by Admin

» Analiza finanskijskog rezultata
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:12 by Admin

» Akcijonarsko drustvo
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:09 by Admin

» Akcije i obveznice
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:08 by Admin

» Adekvatnost ustavne strukture bosne i hercegovine u procesu ujednacavanja domaceg prava o zastiti okolista sa komunitarnim pravom
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED I_icon_minitime2015-10-22, 09:06 by Admin

PantaDownload on Facebook
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
cena po dogovoru

Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED

Go down

Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED Empty Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED

Post by Admin 2013-01-18, 05:02

Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED OfrQ5
Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED
Group RELOADED released a PROPER release and the good news is that with this release, you’ll be able to play Wolfpack solo and level up your multiplayer character. Read the nfo for proper reasons and Enjoy! The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. Assassin’s Creed III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books.

Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED O7cZf

Key Features
A NEW MASTER ASSASSIN As Connor, a Native American Assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
IGNITE THE FIRES OF REVOLUTION Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are AmericaÆs first highly trained Master Assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes along with historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
EXPLORE A BRAVE NEW WORLD Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
STUNNING NEW ENGINE Experience the power of Anvil Next, UbisoftÆs new engine designed for AssassinÆs Creed« III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole-new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
INTENSE MULTIPLAYER The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.

Assassins Creed III Proper PC RELOADED 4pU9I

11/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Ubisoft DRM
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action

Minimum System Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

Proper Notes
- Skidrow's release doesn't work with the most recent version of Uplay
- Uplay is not required for this release
- Limited multiplayer features are included(training, wolfpack mode)

Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Platforms: PC
Gameplay Modes: Single and Multi Player
Developer: Ubisoft

Release Name : Assassins.Creed.III.Proper-RELOADED
1 BLURAY | 15.3 GB | rld-aiii

Install Notes
1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from /Crack directory on the DVD to the directory of the game, overwriting existing files.
5. Before you start the game, use your firewall to block all exe files in the games install directory from going online.
6. Play the game.

Crack Only
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download
OR

OR
OR
OR